[ovirt-users] GlusterFS native client use with oVirt

Will Dennis wdennis at nec-labs.com
Wed Apr 22 21:47:04 UTC 2015

Hi all,

Can someone tell me if it's possible or not to utilize GlusterFS mounted as native (i.e. FUSE) for a storage domain with oVirt 3.5.x?  I have two nodes (with a third I'm thinking of using as well) that are running Gluster, and I've created the two volumes needed for hosted engine setup ("engine", "data") on them, and mounted them native (not via NFS.) Can this be used with oVirt 3.5.x?

Or is this (from what I now understand) a new feature coming in oVirt 3.6?

Thanks,
Will