[ovirt-users] status of ovirt 3.5.1 with centos 7.1

Jason Keltz jas at cse.yorku.ca
Thu Apr 23 20:49:30 UTC 2015

Hi.
I wanted to check on the status of ovirt 3.5.1 with CentOS 7.1.  I'm
pretty sure the current 3.5.1 engine has problems with CentOS 7.1 (?),
but not sure about vdsm?  I know that 3.5.2 will resolve issues with
engine...
(I'm asking because I've kickstarted CentOS 7.1 as a host, and am having
a few problems (eg. unable to talk to power management) and want to
avoid debugging if it's already known to be broken... :)

Thanks!

Jason.