[ovirt-users] status of ovirt 3.5.1 with centos 7.1

Chris Adams cma at cmadams.net
Fri Apr 24 03:40:45 UTC 2015

Once upon a time, Jason Keltz <jas at cse.yorku.ca> said:
> >Otherwise, I'm running CentOS 7.1 + ovirt 3.5.1 on hosts okay.
> engine as well?  I thought I'd read something about that not working
> here... and I think I remember reading a blurb in the release notes
> for 3.5.2 about fixing compatibility with CentOS 7.1.

No, my engine is on CentOS 6 (I installed it with oVirt 3.5.0 when
CentOS 7 engine support wasn't ready).

> Yep .. It's for an idrac7... I need lanplus and a few other options
> as well (which are apprently integrated into 3.5.2)..   It was
> working perfectly with ovirt-node, but now that I've switched from
> node to using my own CentOS 7.1 install, the problem was introdued.

Hmm, I also have idrac7, but I only need lanplus.  It worked okay until
I upgraded the hosts to CentOS 7.1 this week.  I suspect something
changed in the resource agents and either vdsm was sending something
slightly wrong that no longer works, or there's a new bug in the
resource agents (since vdsm didn't change).

--
Chris Adams <cma at cmadams.net>