[ovirt-users] Migrating to a Hosted Engine does not work as expected. Cluster name/id problem?

Gustavo Campos guhcampos at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 16:13:53 UTC 2015

Hi Simone, thanks for the tips!

Neither the ovirt or Red Hat docs mentioned (or quite possibly I
missed it) exactly what I should expect from the working hosted
engine, so I was a bit confused. Good to know 3.6 will bring those!

The last attempt log is attached. I don't have all the logs from
previous tries anymore, sorry =(

Again about the docs: I believe I will request a wiki editor account
if you guys are accepting. I noted a few points of confusion where I
had to do a lot of guess work - an example is the storage domain for
the hosted engine, it took me quite a bit of guessing to find out it
was a separate domain =D

--
Gustavo Campos Ferreira Guimarães

"Anyone who has the power to make you believe absurdities has the
power to make you commit injustices."
Voltaire