[ovirt-users] Gluster some replicate bricks and some Gluster storage

ygt at qbfin.ru ygt at qbfin.ru
Fri Apr 24 16:32:50 UTC 2015

Hi all!

 I have a Gluster storage which has a volume replicate with name GL (please see attachment one)
 I have a storage in my domain Gluster. It name is sGL (please see attachment two)
 If I try to add second volume with type Replicate and with name GL-3 to the domain New Name Domain for a example sGL-2 I have  a error (please see attachment three)
BUT! If I create  storage and don't attache to domain, storage is created fine
What is my problem?

P.S. I add Quorum rules for  a node server
volume set GL-2 cluster.quorum-type auto
volume set GL-2 cluster.server-quorum-type server