[ovirt-users] oVirt HA.

Dan Yasny dyasny at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 14:20:41 UTC 2015

HA does not mean multiple running instances of the same service. It means
if the service is gone, it will automatically be restored on a working
server.

Hosted engine has HA built in, without the need to run multiple engines. If
the server where the engine is running goes down, the engine gets started
on another server, that's all.