[ovirt-users] Poor guest write speeds

Matthew Lagoe matthew.lagoe at subrigo.net
Mon Aug 3 07:54:47 UTC 2015

With zfs you can use sync=disabled to enable async on the storage side as well just fyi.

On one of ours we have 18 x 2tb drives across 6 x 3-way-mirrors with 3 intel 7310 ssds 3 way mirrored for zil

With about 100 vm’s running I get roughly 1400 iops write and 2230 read with about 600MBps read and 220 write running the tests from a windows 2008 r2 vm.