[ovirt-users] All in one question

Neil nwilson123 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 07:57:52 UTC 2015

Hi guys,

Please excuse this if it sounds like a dumb question, it's my first time
doing an All-in-one" oVirt installation

I've installed the All-in-one on one physical machine, and configured this
as a host in the cluster, and my intention was to use local NFS storage as
the primary storage domain for the VM's, but then add a second host to the
cluster which would access this NFS primary storage domain on the original
"All-in-one" installation...
After doing the install when I log in I see that when you do an
"All-in-one" install you end up with a "local_cluster" as well as a
"Default" cluster and you can't add another host to the "local_cluster", so
it appears I'll need to add the second host to the "Default" which I'm
assuming means I won't be able to share the primary NFS storage between the
two clusters and I won't get live migration between my two physical hosts
across the clusters?

Could anyone confirm if my assumptions are correct please?

Thank you!

Regards.

Neil Wilson.