[ovirt-users] Testing Ovirt 3.6

wodel youchi wodel.youchi at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 23:28:44 UTC 2015

Hi,

I redid the installation with Fc22 for the host and the VM engine, I still
have the same problems
- No VM engine on the webui
- Cannot start a created VM, DB error

Then I tested with Fc22 for th host and Centos7 for the VM engine
- Still no VM engine on webui
- But this time no DB error and the created VM did start.

Regards.