[ovirt-users] self-hosted-engine Failed to establish session with host

Neil nwilson123 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 13:27:25 UTC 2015

Hi guys,

I've gone through the oVirt admin front end as a test and I see I've been
able to add the host to the Default datacenter manually. Not sure if
perhaps this worked manually because it used root and I specified the
password perhaps instead?

Would be interesting to find out why this failed the automatic addition
though.

Thank you!

Regards.

Neil Wilson.