[ovirt-users] [ATN] LDAP Users please read

Joop jvdwege at xs4all.nl
Thu Aug 6 13:28:00 UTC 2015

Hi Alon,

I'll take the bait :-)

I have just installed the extension and the examples are there.
I also installed the migration tool. Now it comes.
We use Samba4 as our AD provider and have succesfully connected
Foreman-1.8 to it using the cert that I got from the server.
The same cert doesn't work with the migration tool. So either I'm
confused or .. The first possibility is most likely. I always trip over
certs and terminology.
Error I got:
[root at mgmt01 ~]# ovirt-engine-kerbldap-migration-tool --debug --domain
ad.nieuwland.nl --cacert ad02.pem
[INFO   ] tool: ovirt-engine-kerbldap-migration-1.0.2
(ovirt-engine-kerbldap-migration-1.0.2-1.el6ev)
[INFO   ] Connecting to database
[INFO   ] Sanity checks
[INFO   ] Loading options
[INFO   ] Using ldap URI: ldap://ad01.ad.nieuwland.nl:389
[ERROR  ] Conversion failed: {'info': "TLS error -8172:Peer's
certificate issuer has been marked as not trusted by the user.", 'desc':
'Connect error'}

And now...

Joop