[ovirt-users] is it possible to change IOS and Export domain?

Will K yetanotherwill at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 9 01:32:10 UTC 2015

hi,
I have oVirt 3.3.3-2.el6 on a 2-node setup.  Node1 has an ISO domain through NFS while node2 has a NFS export domain.
It does't sound right after extensive usage on this setup. I would like to change them to an export on another NFS server.  On the overt GUI, I'm not allowed to change the ISO and the NFS domain.  I'm allowed to add another "Data/GlusterFS" domain.
Please let me know if it is possible to make changes to the ISO and NFS domain.
ThanksWill