[ovirt-users] Partition type

Robert Fitzpatrick robert at webtent.org
Mon Aug 10 01:04:36 UTC 2015

I am brand new to Ovirt looking to migrate some virtual machines now on
a KVM server and wanted to get some advice. Setting up my first CentOS 7
server following this document to have a self-hosted engine and storage...

http://community.redhat.com/blog/2014/10/up-and-running-with-ovirt-3-5/

I've never used GlusterFS either and my question is what benefits it
provides, why this doc suggests using it and how it could provide
redundancy. The server has 4 SSD drives and a RAID controller, but is
that beneficial and would using LVM be any benefit to store the
partitions/bricks?

Thanks for any advice.

--
Robert