[ovirt-users] iSCSI question... LUNS->Targets balnk

Donny Davis donny at cloudspin.me
Mon Aug 10 16:57:28 UTC 2015

What does the engine log say, how about the vdsm logs?

go into your host that you have selected to do the iscsi mount and do a

tail -f /var/log/vdsm/vdsm.log

Then then go through the connect sequence. You should get a better idea.

Did you put any acls on the iscsi mount to allow the hosts to connect?