[ovirt-users] Canceled: [3.6 deep dive] - ceph-cinder integration

Raymond raymond at worteltje.nl
Tue Aug 11 12:56:32 UTC 2015

When: Aug 12, 2015 15:00:00
Where: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elEkGfjLITs
--
Abstract:
Ceph is a storage platform designed to present object, block, and file storage from a single distributed computer cluster.The data replicated with Ceph, making it fault tolerant and also scalable to the exabyte level.
In this deep dive we'll cover Ceph Storage with oVirt :
- What  it is
- How it works (engine vdsm ... qemu)
- Obstacles we have encountered in the process and how we managed solve them.
- Demo
- Future plans

Feature page: http://www.ovirt.org/Features/Cinder_Integration
Hangout link: https://plus.google.com/events/c8e22pbk3fii0k8o86b0qao2ut0
youtube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elEkGfjLITs
View your event at https://www.google.com/calendar/event?action=VIEW&eid=b3BhcGk0MG8zbjJwZ2lkbWE2cTJyY3ZlcWMgdXNlcnNAb3ZpcnQub3Jn&tok=MTgjYmF6dWxheUByZWRoYXQuY29tZmNmMGNhMDA3ZmNhZjljNDhhZDRkMWI1NmE4YTFmMjczNDBjYzM3MA&ctz=Asia/Jerusalem&hl=en.