[ovirt-users] CPU Threads Help!!!

Roy Golan rgolan at redhat.com
Thu Aug 13 05:54:50 UTC 2015

On 08/12/2015 01:55 PM, Artyom Lukianov wrote:
> Can you please provide output of lscpu for your host please.
> Thanks

Like Artyom mentioned, it best to see your lscpu output but my guess is
that the 4 threads is actually 2 per core.
  And there are 2 core and 2 sockets. this means 4 cpus without hyper
threading and 8 with.

BTW the Host "General" subtab on the webadmin should output all this
info as well. Check it out.