[ovirt-users] Using both shared and local storage

Damir Marković damirm at nordeus.eu
Mon Aug 31 10:33:15 UTC 2015

No, it doesn't work as expected. I would expect to have an option to attach
to any Virtual Machine storage which is either shared or local.

For example, I have database server so I could put on shared storage and
use local, SSD disk for data. I don't care if system is on "slow" network
storage but with a lot of space and in the same time, I can use limited,
but fast SSD space for data only.

So, is this possible or not?

--
Damir Marković | System Engineer | Nordeus