[ovirt-users] [ANN] oVirt 3.6.1 First Release Candidate is now available for testing

Gianluca Cecchi gianluca.cecchi at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 09:22:22 UTC 2015

On Mon, Nov 30, 2015 at 6:27 PM, jvdwege  wrote:

> Sandro Bonazzola schreef op 2015-11-30 15:10:
>
>> On Mon, Nov 30, 2015 at 1:56 PM, Joop  wrote:
>>
>> On 30-11-2015 13:06, Sandro Bonazzola wrote:
>>>

> Adding Simone and Roy so they have a better sight on why people are
>> keep trying to import the hosted engine domain despite it's not fixed
>> yet :-)
>>
> Sorry being pushy just wanted to get on with my ovirt stuff and felt a
> little frustrated that such a basic feature didn't work (IMHO).
> Again apologies, you're all working hard to get things fixed and I
> shouldn't complain.
>
> Regards,
>
> Joop

Actually if you think it is not important to import the SH storage domain,
you should also prevent from filling the event table with the line:
"
 The Hosted Engine Storage Domain doesn't no exist. It should be imported
into the setup.
"

Otherwise, apart from the syntax error (doesn't no), the clever system
administrator will try to fix it... ;-)

Gianluca