[ovirt-users] Data(Master)

Sandvik Agustin agustinsandvik at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 19:39:27 UTC 2015

Hi users,

I'm using oVirt 3.4 on rhel 6.5 and it's working perfectly, but when i'm
setting up another Hypervisor and ovirt-engine I accidentally attach my
working storage "Data(Master)" to my 2nd one, and my problem is i'm unable
to re-attach it to my first one, is it possible to re-attach it without
loosing my vm guest disk images? And when I accidentally attach it to my
2nd one, It prompt me that "This operation might be unrecoverable and
distructive" is there a change that my 25 vm guest disk images will be
erased? God Bless.

TIA
Sandvik