[ovirt-users] NFS Domain with 1GB limit

kontakt at taste-of-it.de kontakt at taste-of-it.de
Thu Dec 3 12:40:39 UTC 2015

Hi,

i ust run  "yum install ovirt-engine" and "engine-setup" and setup
"/var/lib/exports/iso", which is default, as shared NFS Domain. And i
think thats why ovirt setups this with default <1GB of space. So i need
an explanation why this is so and if this is so i whould next time
answer with no for nfs domain in installation process.