[ovirt-users] NFS Domain with 1GB limit

Simone Tiraboschi stirabos at redhat.com
Thu Dec 3 21:30:17 UTC 2015

Il 03/Dic/2015 22:01, "Nir Soffer" <nsoffer at redhat.com> ha scritto:

> Once you attach the domain to a data center, the real size of the iso
> domain is displayed.
>
> Looks like a stupid display bug when no size is available. Probably
> should have been "NA" since nobody sees this domain yet.

Yes, the issue is here: the available space on the storage domain got
reported to the engine by vdsm running on the hosts, if the information has
never been available we are showing 1G witch is wrong instead of NA which
will be more coherent.
The issue can happen just with the ISO storage domain created by
engine-setup since to add other storage domains you need at least one
active host.