[ovirt-users] Migration from VirtualBox to oVirt (do's and don'ts)

Arman Khalatyan arm2arm at gmail.com
Sat Dec 5 08:12:19 UTC 2015

I was able to move my vms from virtualbox running on win7 to ovirt.
The steps are following:
1)Export virtualbox vm to raw format.
2) upload it to export domain in ovirt
3) clone new vm from (2) setup hw as you need.
I didnot try for windows guests, but debian an rh guests are moved without
trouble.