[ovirt-users] oVirt 4.0 wishlist: progress bar in the WebUI

Taste-Of-IT kontakt at taste-of-it.de
Thu Dec 10 20:45:04 UTC 2015

Am 2015-12-08 12:51, schrieb Amit Aviram:
> On Tue, Dec 8, 2015 at 12:09 PM, Kevin COUSIN <kevin at famillecousin.fr>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi list,
>>
>> It could be great if we can follow process like moving Disk
>> storage,
>> snapshots or VM import in the oVirt Interface, like in VMware or
>> VMM.
>
> Hi Kevin, actually there is usage of a progress bar in some oVirt
> processes, such as oVirt's integration with virt-v2v:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSss__Nl5rU [2]
>
> Also, a progress bar will be in use in the upcoming image upload
> feature:
> http://www.ovirt.org/Features/Image_Upload [3]
>
> and hopefully will be included in more features in the future.
>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Kevin C
>

> Links:
> ------
> [2] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSss__Nl5rU
> [3] http://www.ovirt.org/Features/Image_Upload

Hello,
i am not sure if i am right here, but i am new with ovirt and i change
from proxmox. After installing all-in-one and setup my first virtual
machine, i wanted to jump into the boot while i want to install the vm
from iso, but its not possible. my browser want to open console.vv. i
search and found this howto:
http://www.ovirt.org/How_to_Connect_to_SPICE_Console_With_Portal and was
confused how extensiv this is. so my wish is that spice or just an vnc
console or what ever will work out of the box, or how do you install
from iso with no network...?
thx