[ovirt-users] [ovirt-devel] [ANN] oVirt 3.6.1 Fourth Release Candidate is now available for testing

Michal Skrivanek michal.skrivanek at redhat.com
Fri Dec 11 11:03:10 UTC 2015

> On 11 Dec 2015, at 11:46, Gianluca Cecchi <gianluca.cecchi at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> On Fri, Dec 11, 2015 at 11:34 AM, Sandro Bonazzola <sbonazzo at redhat.com <mailto:sbonazzo at redhat.com>> wrote:
> The oVirt Project is pleased to announce the availability
> of the Fourth Release Candidate of oVirt 3.6.1 for testing, as of December
> 10th, 2015.
>

> Hi Sandro,
> is there a link where to find differences between RC1, RC2, RC3, RC4 in terms of bugs fixed or supposed to be fixed in one or the other one, or new bugs revealed in a new RC version, etc?
> So that it is clear a sort of (expected) delta between them?

You can query bugzilla for "Target Release 3.6.1.3" (vs 3.6.1.2).
There are quite a few in not-really-up-to-date status though. Everything in ON_QA or VERIFIED is in.
The automation bot we use its overly aggressive so most of bugs with "Target Milestone 3.6.1"  in MODIFIED are in as well:)

HTH,
michal