[ovirt-users] [QE] oVirt 3.6.1 Hosted Engine test day

Sandro Bonazzola sbonazzo at redhat.com
Mon Dec 14 08:00:00 UTC 2015

On Fri, Dec 11, 2015 at 12:41 PM, Sandro Bonazzola <sbonazzo at redhat.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
> oVirt 3.6.1 RC4 included latest bits allowing to auto import Hosted Engine
> storage domain within the Engine.
> In order to have a wider coverage of the Hosted Engine workflow we've
> scheduled a Hosted Engine test day for next week
> on Monday, December 14th.
> Please join us testing Hosted Engine with oVirt 3.6.1 RC4, both on a clean
> install and on an upgrade from 3.5 flow.
>
> Thanks,
> --
> Sandro Bonazzola
> Better technology. Faster innovation. Powered by community collaboration.
> See how it works at redhat.com

Welcome to the Hosted Engine test day!
You can find documentation about installing and upgrading Hosted Engine
here:
- http://www.ovirt.org/Hosted_Engine_Howto
- http://www.ovirt.org/Migrate_to_Hosted_Engine

As part of the test day, fixing/updating documentation is greatly
appreciated.

--
Sandro Bonazzola
See how it works at redhat.com