[ovirt-users] Disable HTTP Strict Transport Security?

Blaster Blaster at 556nato.com
Fri Dec 18 07:11:41 UTC 2015

I've been having this problem for a while, but it's now impossible to
get around as all my browsers have updated to prevent by passing HSTS.

I must be doing something wrong  as I don't see anyone else complaining
about this in regards to Ovirt...

I'm running a Ovirt 3.5.4 All In One setup.  No matter what browser I
use, I can no longer get to the GUI because it appears 3.5? started
enforcing HTTP Strict Transport Security and since Ovirt uses self
signed certs, the browsers are refusing to let me through.  It appears
newer browsers no longer allow you to click through unsigned certs of
HSTS is enabled.

What do I need to do to get around this?   What am I missing since no
one else seems to be having this problem.

Thanks...