[ovirt-users] Import KVM/libvirt VMs to oVirt

Yedidyah Bar David didi at redhat.com
Sun Dec 20 11:19:41 UTC 2015

On Sun, Dec 20, 2015 at 12:59 PM,  <ovirt at timmi.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> thank you for the quick response.
>
> Yes I can confirm that I'm also able to perform this through copying of the
> image but then you need to know the exact file name of the disk you need to
> overwrite.
>
> Is there a way to see the file name also in the oVirt admin portal?

If you check the "Disks" tab, you'll see there an ID tab.

For nfs/qcow, that's a directory name to be found under 'images'
inside the storage domain. Under this directory you'll find several
files (data, metadata and lease) per each snapshot of this disk.
Not sure any of this is documented and/or intended for direct
manipulation.

Best,

--
Didi