[ovirt-users] Cannot retrieve answer file from 1st HE host when setting up 2nd host

Will Dennis wdennis at nec-labs.com
Sun Dec 20 19:50:06 UTC 2015

OK, thanks to the assist from Joob, I did startup the engine VM, and took it out of maint mode… Then I went to my second oVirt host, and tried “hosted-engine —setup” again, and I’m still getting the error message “Failed to execute stage 'Environment customization': [Errno 2] No such file”

Screen output of the “hosted-engine —setup” run:
http://ur1.ca/ocr5u

So, I guess that means it can’t find the answer file where it expects it on the first host… What do I do now?

-Will