[ovirt-users] [UPDATE] oVirt update process

Oved Ourfali oourfali at redhat.com
Mon Dec 21 07:23:00 UTC 2015

In order to upgrade a cluster you need to press right click and upgrade for
each host in the cluster.
Note that this option exists only if there is indeed actually an upgrade
available for the host. Also note that it will love migrate all running VMs
to another host before doing the upgrade.

You can of course automate that through scripting using the API, CLI or
SDK.

Regards,
Oved