[ovirt-users] Cannot retrieve answer file from 1st HE host when setting up 2nd host

Will Dennis wdennis at nec-labs.com
Mon Dec 21 14:14:04 UTC 2015

No, it did not complete successfully- the installer threw a error at the end "Failed to start service 'ovirt-ha-agent' " during the "Closing up" stage due to the (now fixed) bug with the ha-agent systemd startup script.... So should I copy the correct answers log from /var/lib/ovirt-hosted-engine-setup to /etc/ovirt-hosted-engine/answers.conf and try the setup again on the second host?

-Will

Sent with Good (www.good.com)