[ovirt-users] Cannot retrieve answer file from 1st HE host when setting up 2nd host

Will Dennis wdennis at nec-labs.com
Mon Dec 21 16:52:22 UTC 2015

OK, that did the trick... 2nd host is joined.

However, when I went to the 3rd host and did the setup, I selected 'glusterfs' and gave the path of the engine volume, it came back and incorrectly identified it as the first host, instead of an additional host... How does setup determine that? I confirmed that on this 3rd host that the engine volume is available and has the GUID subfolder of the hosted engine...

Sent with Good (www.good.com)