[ovirt-users] Cannot retrieve answer file from 1st HE host when setting up 2nd host

Will Dennis wdennis at nec-labs.com
Tue Dec 22 01:09:19 UTC 2015

http://ur1.ca/ocstf

On Dec 21, 2015, at 11:58 AM, Simone Tiraboschi <stirabos at redhat.com<mailto:stirabos at redhat.com>> wrote:

On Mon, Dec 21, 2015 at 5:52 PM, Will Dennis <wdennis at nec-labs.com<mailto:wdennis at nec-labs.com>> wrote:

However, when I went to the 3rd host and did the setup, I selected 'glusterfs' and gave the path of the engine volume, it came back and incorrectly identified it as the first host, instead of an additional host... How does setup determine that? I confirmed that on this 3rd host that the engine volume is available and has the GUID subfolder of the hosted engine...

Can you please attach a log of hosted-engine-setup also from there?