[ovirt-users] network configuration oVirt 3.5

Ido Barkan ibarkan at redhat.com
Tue Dec 22 09:54:11 UTC 2015

Configuring the management network with DHCP causes VDSM to try and
configure
the NIC that with a bridge on top of it with DHCP.
This has failed and VDSM automatically reverted the NIC configuration to
its original
static IP configuration.
The installation of VDSM went OK, but the configuration of the management
network
have failed because the assignment of a DHCP address failed.

Ido

--
Thanks,
Ido Barkan