[ovirt-users] uncaught exception with engine vm in 3.6.1 selecting hosted_storage

Gianluca Cecchi gianluca.cecchi at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 15:19:36 UTC 2015

In the mean time as I can go ahead ad back
with ovirt-engine-extension-aaa-jdbc package downgrade and upgrade, see
these screenshots taken with firefox console and also firebug extension
(after installing debuginfo package and restarting ovirt-engine service).
But I don't know correct way to get the stack trace.... sot guide me
because I don't understand what are the obfuscated symbols expected to
be....

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwoPbcrMv8mvTkNGWTNyT0RjYVU/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwoPbcrMv8mvQXpUekdXYnZtOUk/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwoPbcrMv8mvVE1GOFhla1VJSlk/view?usp=sharing