[ovirt-users] New oVirt Node releases?

Grundmann, Christian Christian.Grundmann at fabasoft.com
Wed Dec 23 13:24:21 UTC 2015

Hi,
then I think release nodes have to be adjusted too.
http://www.ovirt.org/OVirt_3.6_Release_Notes

oVirt Node

An oVirt Node build will be also available soon in:
http://resources.ovirt.org/pub/ovirt-3.6/iso

Pre-release version is still available here:
http://resources.ovirt.org/pub/ovirt-3.6-pre/iso/ovirt-node/

With one Link without an iso and one with an 404

Greetings
Christian