[ovirt-users] Which browser should I use?

gregor gregor_forum at catrix.at
Sat Dec 26 11:28:03 UTC 2015

Hi,

after a painful upgrade from 3.5 to 3.6 (AIO) I try to figure out the deeper meaning of the message which is display on the webinterface.

"This Browser version isn't optimal for displaying the application graphics (refer to Documentation for details)"

Can anybody please point me where in the Documentation this is explained?

I tried the latest Firefox and Google-Chrome from arch linux but still get these message? (I hope it doesn't mean to use the Internet Explorer or now known as Edge)

cheers
gregor