[ovirt-users] Which browser should I use?

Taste-Of-IT kontakt at taste-of-it.de
Sat Dec 26 12:25:09 UTC 2015

Hello Gregor,

i asked myself the same, but find a answer. I tried actual firefox, ms
edge and chrome browser, but same warning message. i tested iceweasel
now and no message, but i cant believe that its the only full working
browser. however i couldnt find any option which doesnt work on the
other browser. i will compare iceweasel later too.

Regards - Taste