[ovirt-users] VM CPU stuck after upgrade to 3.6

gregor gregor_forum at catrix.at
Sun Dec 27 14:58:17 UTC 2015

Hi,

I recently upgraded from 3.5 to 3.6. The way I did is maybe for others
complicated but it worked: Export the VM's, remove 3.5, install 3.6
fresh and import the VM's. The normal upgrade way did not work in my
case and after many tries I did it the described way.

Now I have sometimes the problem that my Centos VM's throw a kernel
error like this:

kernel:BUG: soft lockup - CPU#0 stuck for 22s! [python:730]

Whats wrong here? I see no resource-problem the host usage is: memory
85%, CPU 62%

regards
gregor