[ovirt-users] Network instability after upgrade 3.6.0 -> 3.6.1

Jon Archer jon at rosslug.org.uk
Tue Dec 29 18:26:39 UTC 2015

Stefano,

I am currently experiencing the same issue. 2x nic lacp config at switch, mode 4 bond at server with no connectivity. Interestingly I am able to ping the switch itself.

I haven't had time to investigate thoroughly but my first thought is an update somewhere.

Did you ever resolve and get back to mode=4?

Jon