[ovirt-users] Help understanding Gluster in oVirt

Donny Davis donny at cloudspin.me
Wed Feb 4 21:50:00 UTC 2015

I am using ctdb for my storage only nodes and I must be doing something wrong because I still have selinux problems without using gluster to replicate my meta data for ctdb. They are storage only so turning off selinux doesn't bother me quite as much.

Ctdb does work quite well for that purpose, as its a distribute only gluster.

BTW thank you for the tutorial, I was kinda lost with glusterfs before I read it.