[ovirt-users] No utilization data collected Ovirt reports 3.5.1

Punit Dambiwal hypunit at gmail.com
Sun Feb 1 14:37:18 UTC 2015

Hi Shirly,

Yes.. Guest agent running on the VM's...

[image: Inline image 2]

[image: Inline image 1]

Earlier it was working but after upgrade it to 3.5.1...it stopped working
after upgrade....one strange thing i noticed is it's showing wrong date
today is 1Feb 2015 but when i click on show report by hour of day...by
default it gives me option of 2nd Feb 2015...is it normal ??

[image: Inline image 3]

Thanks,
Punit