[ovirt-users] importing iscsi storage domain

Aharon Canan acanan at redhat.com
Sun Feb 1 15:55:14 UTC 2015

Hi

Please check below link for info, ovirt version should be 3.5
http://www.ovirt.org/Features/ImportStorageDomain

please be aware to step 10 under " Work flow for Import block Storage Domain - UI flow "

In case it is not working, please add exact steps and engine/vdsm logs so we will be able to check

Regards,
Aharon Canan
int phone - 8272036
ext phone - +97297692036