[ovirt-users] Adding multiple NFS storage and migrate volumes to other

mad Engineer themadengin33r at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 05:34:23 UTC 2015

Thank you all for your quick response,
                                                       i have one more
query,if i pause all vms and put hosts to maintenance and then in the
NAS after adding disks can i copy data from share1{with older disks}
to share2{new disks} and later remove share1 and rename share2 to
share1.Finally resume hosts and vms,can this method work?
There is no change in the NFS ip address nor in sharename,only change
is in hard disk type.

This is our backup approach if we can not find one more NAS.

Do you find any issue with this approach.