[ovirt-users] No utilization data collected Ovirt reports 3.5.1

Punit Dambiwal hypunit at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 08:38:18 UTC 2015

Hi Shirly,

Did you find any clue for the same....i searched google but didn't find any
thing to solve this problem....

1. All servers time is sync with same ntp server.
2. Postgresql.conf timezone is same as ntp server.
3. No error on the reports and dwh logs...
4. Guest agent running on the VM...

Please help to make it workable....even restore from previous day backup is
no use....

Thanks,
Punit