[ovirt-users] [ANN] Async release for ovirt-engine is now available.

Gianluca Cecchi gianluca.cecchi at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 11:45:01 UTC 2015

On Mon, Feb 2, 2015 at 11:41 AM, Sandro Bonazzola <sbonazzo at redhat.com>
wrote:

> The oVirt Team has just released a new version of ovirt-engine package for
> 3.5.1.1 that fixes a severe regression introduced in 3.5.1[1].
> We recommend to all users who have already upgraded to 3.5.1 to update to
> this package.
> Thanks,
>

> [1] https://bugzilla.redhat.com/1185615 - NPE in AddDiskCommand during
> ovf volume creation.

QUESTIONS:

1) if we already are in 3.5.0 the steps are the usual thing on engine
# yum update "ovirt-engine-setup*"
# engine-setup

while nothing to do at host level, correct?

2) If one today is in 3.5.0 and follows what detailed in 3.5.1 release
notes, he/she will directly go into 3.5.1.1 now?

Thanks,
Gianluca