[ovirt-users] ovirt-engine gone: how to restore iscsi storage?

Arman Khalatyan arm2arm at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 12:46:25 UTC 2015

My ovirt engine sever gone with 3.5.0,
Another host is already fresh installed with 3.5.1.
Is it possible to attache iscsi storage with old VMs?
I got iscsi storage (master) and another one with NFS.
I was testing with NFS DATA, it is importing but no any VMs/Disks are visible.
Are there some way to rescan VMs/disk on imported storage?
How to restore it?

Thanks,
Arman.

 Dr. Arman Khalatyan              eScience -SuperComputing
 Leibniz-Institut für Astrophysik Potsdam (AIP)
 An der Sternwarte 16, 14482 Potsdam, Germany