[ovirt-users] Upgrade to 3.5.1

Demeter Tibor tdemeter at itsmart.hu
Mon Feb 2 14:42:15 UTC 2015

Hi Sahina,

Unfortunately my compute nodes and gluster nodes are on same servers. I running my VMs on the gluster nodes and vica-versa.
Also, my ovirt portal is running on the first node, that is an gluster and compute node too.

I have a gluster based installation with three servers, two for replica&VMs, one for VMs-s only.

This is a productive environment, so I'm affraid so much of upgrading...:(.I don't want glusterfs mistakes, split-brains, etc..)

Also, I could make little downtime for upgrading, but I'm need to know what is the trustable upgrade procedure. Is there an official upgrade documentation for ovirt, that is contain the glusterfs upgrde methods?

My cluster level is 3.5.

Thanks a lot.

Tibor