[ovirt-users] power management test fails while ipmi command successes

Oved Ourfali oourfali at redhat.com
Mon Feb 2 17:04:05 UTC 2015

We've recently pushed a patch to have lanplus as a default option for drac7. Until then you can set this option explicitly through the additional options in the power management configuration tab in the edit/add host dialog. Please check whether it helps.

CC-ing Eli, just in case I've missed something.

Regards,
Oved