[ovirt-users] [Users] A mobile monitoring application for oVirt

Tomas Jelinek tjelinek at redhat.com
Mon Feb 2 19:40:03 UTC 2015

----- Original Message -----
> From: "Karli Sjöberg" <karli.sjoberg at slu.se>

Hey, thanx for feedback!
well, currently the authentication part of movirt is pretty hacky - we are implementing a new one but not yet done. When implemented you will be able to enable/disable polling and also the login/logout will not happen at each request but only once and than the session will be re-used (e.g. no constant login/logout events). But it is not yet there, it is a pain, I know. The best you can do apart of restarting the phone is to enlarge the polling interval in the settings to level it will not be annoying.