[ovirt-users] ICMP with VLANS

Sven Achtelik Sven.Achtelik at mailpool.us
Tue Feb 3 11:44:17 UTC 2015

Hi,

here's some more Information on my setup and what I've tried to do about that

Setup:
Router(10.1.1.1) --> Switch (VLAN1)-->Ovirt-Host(em2.1)-->VM

When I ping from the Router to the VM I can see the icmp packets, echo any reply, with tcpdump on every layer(em2->em2.1->bridge) at the Ovirt-Host but a Windows/Linux is giving me Request Times Out. When doing that the other way it's the same thing. All other protocol are working fine and I don't know where to look at.

Any help would be great.

Thank you,

Sven